If you’ve ever went to a con with me you’d know when it’s comes to pre-planning and planing for the con I tend to get the queen of organization. In light of that I’ve always had a packing list for anyone who plans to go to a con with me. I’d thought I’d post for all those forgetful people who always seem to forget at least one thing.
- PJs or sleeping clothes
- Underwear + Socks.
- some ‘normal’ clothes (shirt/pants)
- All cosplay ideas (wig,Top,Bottom,props,shoes,etc)
- hygiene products (shampoo, deodorant, etc)
- Phone changer
- Wig care things, (Plus Wig cap)
- anything else you may need over the weekend at a hotel or friend’s house.
- Money you plan to spend (Con ticket price, plus something for lunch and dinner)
- small makeup bag with only the thing you’ll need.
- Cell phone,
- Wig brush
- small snack
- emergency money (This should be about 5+20$ in a different place from your other cash, just in case something happens you can still have some thing to get food or anything that could come up.
- any kind of medications you’d need though out the day.
Again this is only the list I give out if someone is going with me to prevent someone from forget things. Feel free to change in fit you or your group.