I think the most common thing that ME sick on cons is getting Dehydrated. Since I live in Florida and never seem to drink enough water.
Hot con location + busy morning without an adequate breakfast + not drinking enough water= Dehydration
It’s common to mistake dehydration for other kinds of con sick
So here are some facts about Dehydration to keep in mind next time you are at a hot.
Side Effect of Dehydration
- dry skin and mouth
- muscle weakness
- decreased urination and increased thirst
- sunken eyes
Some common causes of dehydration include
- Not drinking enough water or other fluid
- Intake of dehydration causing substances like coffee and alcohol
- Various physical activities like sports and exercises etc.
- Use of diuretics, antihistamines and calcium channel blockers
- Move to a cool area.
- Lie down and try to sit still.
- Apply cool, wet cloths to critical areas. (Wrists,Neck,Collarbone,Upper arms/armpits,Inner thighs)
- water and juice in small amounts.